[Asterisk-Users] Sending Voicemail's to two email addresses

James Taylor jltaylor at metrotel.net
Wed Mar 2 17:10:24 MST 2005

This might be a workaround...
 From the WIKI:
Voicemail broadcasts
Voicemail broadcasts can be created with the VoiceMail command in the
dialplan. This can be combined with the delete option to delete the
original voicemail.

In extensions.conf:
   exten => 100,1,VoiceMail(u101&102&103)

In voicemail.conf:
   101 => 4242,Group Mailbox,,,delete=1
   102 => 4242,Buckaroo Bonzai,buckaroo at bonzai.com
   103 => 4242,John Whorphin,john at monkeyboy.com

This entry creates a group mailbox at mailbox 101, which, on receipt, is
copied to mailboxes 102 and 103. Following the copy to these other
mailboxes, the original voice message is deleted.

When multiple mailboxes are specified, the unavailable or busy message
will be taken from the first mailbox specified. This could be used to
record a special unavailable or busy message for the broadcast mailbox
(101 in this example).
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:21:03 -0500, Oswaldo Arratia