[Asterisk-Users] More NAT questions

rudolfl at optusnet.com.au rudolfl at optusnet.com.au
Wed Mar 2 15:15:39 MST 2005

I have used externip.

Could it cause a problem if internal and extarnal networks use same IP range? Both
of the are class C networks and are 192.168.1.x (this is a pretty common choice for
addresses)?

But then again, Astersik should interpret incoming traffic as something that came in
from external public IP, not extract just the local IP address from the SIP packet.
Am I right?

Rudolf