[Asterisk-Users] MozPhone

Roderick A. Anderson raa at mailporter.net
Wed Mar 2 13:07:34 MST 2005

Dave Cotton wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 14:16 -0500, skamp wrote:
>
>>Yes thats the link i tried that failed.... gives me an install error...
>>soo.....
>>

>>>This link gave me no problems, for those who don't speak French don't
>>>worry it's in English.
>>>
>>>http://www.sysnux.pf/sections/telephonie/copy_of_mozphone/view
>>>

> Was Mozilla/Firefox being run as root, if not it fails.

Hey those of us stuck during the day on Windoes systems have a problem
installing from the web page also.  I tried several different sequences
but none succeeded.  Finally downloaded it then after installing jslib
doubled clicked on the file and it installed.

Now I need someone to call!  But play time ( Asterisk is still in the
testing stage for me ) will have to wait.

Thanks to all for suggestions and insights that got me one step closer.

Rod
--
---