[Asterisk-Users] MozPhone

Dave Cotton dcotton at LinuxAutrement.com
Wed Mar 2 12:14:11 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 07:23 -1000, Jean-Denis Girard wrote:
> administrator tootai a écrit :
> > Glenn A. Thompson a écrit :
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Is anyone using mozPhone?
> >> If so any feedback you can provide?
> >

> > Yes. For what I'm doing with it work. Could be improved.
> >

> Thanks for your feedback. MozPhone could obviously be improved in many
> ways, what would be your suggestions?

I only found this today because of an earlier post, I've been able to
use it a bit, but I've got one problem.  My FOP server is crashing, I'll
sort that latter, Mozphone gives a message about a server and then
exits, you have no time to get into the config and disable the calls to
FOP.

OK off to sort out FOP.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at LinuxAutrement.com>