[Asterisk-Users] Multiple lines

David Masure d.masure at ucr.fr
Wed Mar 2 09:01:47 MST 2005

Dean,

Thank you for your answer but fromwhat I know meetme is able to solde
the conference problem, but how can I for example receive 2 phone calls
at the same time on 1 phone and just switching from one line to another
?

In my current config, I make a phone call and the SIP phone is
answering, when trying to make a second call, I've got the music to hold
me till first conversation has ended.  Meanwhile, the sip phone user
doesn't know there is a call waiting and so, he won't answer the
line....

Is there a solution to that problem ?

Thanks

David