[Asterisk-Users] Why should I answer a Newbie question, therethick!

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Wed Mar 2 09:01:38 MST 2005

Arrgh,

"Why should I answer a Newbie question, they are thick!"

Why is it so difficult to just ignore any question with "Newbie" in it?

Everyone has to start somewhere. At least the newbie found the list.

The worse you can do is kick sand in their face. No newbie's means no
new customers or developers who might be able to contribute.

This list is owned by no one.

When someone drives off the road into a ditch in a snow storm they last
thing they need is someone telling them they should have invested in
snow chains and defensive driving lessons before leaving the house.

Newbies need help getting out of the ditch so traffic can continue to
flow and the rubber neckers can be abated. If you are not willing to
pull off to the side of the road and help the fool by pushing their car
out of the ditch you have no right to give him the finger as you drive
past.

Race "The Tryant" Vanderdecken