[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on MS Virtual Server

Turgut Abacioglu runningprince at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:29:51 MST 2005

Hello

I downloaded Astwind and get working the network (means can access to
Internet through MS Windows). DEbian and Asterisk files are updated from
Internet. But When I "make install" in Zaptel (it was my first make) I got
many errors. Acoording to one manual this happens when we do not have
modeversion .h kernel header file (according to it, it should reside in
/usr/src/linux) which in  /usr/src/linux, a "make menuconfig" will create
it.

BuT I do not have the linux dir (in /usr/src) and kernel source files thus
modversion.h file. In addition I do not know how to download kernel files to
linux directory (I tried apt-get but I could not format properly the
/etc/spt/source.list file)

Could you help. Am I in the correct path?

Regards

Turgut