[Asterisk-Users] Send parameters from asterisk to ADSI phone

Florian Bonnet fbonnet at eikonex.net
Wed Mar 2 01:07:25 MST 2005

Hi all !

I'm begginning with ADSI technology and I have some problem:
I have a Aastra 390 and it seems to work well, I send my adsi script to
the phone, i can call, display some messages, program new keys ...

But, I don't find how to send an external parameters to the phone.
Typically, I would like to display a value of an asterisk variable.
I tried to find how the parameters "$Call1p" and "$Call1s" work, but I
did not understant anything.
Maybe if you have an great idea....

Sorry for my English!

Thanks