[Asterisk-Users] Problems Starting Asterisk - FOP AM Portal

Chichi baloveaa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 20:39:07 MST 2005

Hi John,

I've the same problem, too.  I've checked the
/etc/selinux/config file and the selinux=disable is
there.  But I still got:

Could not connect to Asterisk Manager Port
-bash: line 1:  3796 Killed
/var/www/html/panel/safe_opserver

The FOP's server (op_server.pl) could not start!
Please correct this problem

Do you re-install everything or just change
selinux=disable
in the config file.

Please advice.

Chichi