[Asterisk-Users] make of asterisk doesn't do anything...

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Tue Mar 1 19:20:30 MST 2005

I got this figured out.  Turns out that the make would call mpg123 with a
'version" option to see if it was compatible with *.  However, I've been
faking out mpg123 with my own script to send raw audio to the device rather
than mp3.  As a result, my infinite cat was being spewed out and the results
were not what make had expected.

Once I rectified that situation, all went just fine.