[Asterisk-Users] RE: Ordering a Voice PRI for Asterisk

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Tue Mar 1 16:44:13 MST 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Jason Kawakami wrote:

> [...]

There are a lot of other important options you need to get right:

 * number of digits sent for incoming Called Party Number / expected for
   outgoing Calling Party Number

 * expected Type Of Number (TON) for outgoing calls. Same for national /
   international calls.

 * B channel hunting order (use the opposite of what the pstn switch
   uses in Asterisk).

 * dialtone on empty SETUP (you may as well get this if it is
   available and free)

 * enabled callerid, if availalbe and worth the cost.

And there are lots and lots of other options. Usually it is a lot cheaper
to have options set during the provisioning phase than at a later date.

Peter