[Asterisk-Users] I can't load modules (ztdummy, wcfxo.o)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Mar 1 15:39:33 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 23:30 +0100, Androtech wrote:
> Hi Kristian,
>
> I tryed to run depmod -a and I got the following messages:
>
> [root at Hayabusa /]# depmod -a
> depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in /lib/modules/2.4.22/misc/pciradio.o
> depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in /lib/modules/2.4.22/misc/tor2.o

Please learn to trim unneeded portions of your mail. The way you have
been responding is just another reason why many(indeterminately large
number, may or may not be a majority) of us get bent about people who
top-post.

Second, depmod has another option -e that will tell you what symbols are
missing. So please try a
depmod -ae

and tell us what those messages are if you don't spot the error
yourself.