[Asterisk-Users] agi RECORD FILE with offset

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Mar 1 15:29:32 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 13:42 -0500, John Hammen wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've been playing about with the RECORD FILE agi function and am
> finding two distinct problems with the resulting wav file when using a
> non zero sample offset. Specifically, I call the function with a zero
> offset and a given filename (the "original" recording), and then later
> call it with the same filename and a non-zero offset (the "overdub").
> When I do this, I experience the following:

What file format are you using and what version of asterisk are you
using?

There had been a bug for all file formats with a header(wavs) that would
mess up the recording. A bug was filed with a patch that was accepted
during the 1.0.5 deployed time.

If you are below 1.0.5 then you are sure to not have the patch. If your
1.0.5 is older than Feb-06, you don't have the patch.