[Asterisk-Users] [OT - somewhat] chan_sccp status

Chris Wade clwade at sparco.com
Tue Mar 1 14:50:16 MST 2005

I hate to re-post like this, but I still haven't been able to get ahold
of the chan_sccp developers (short of opening a bug report on their
mantis installation just to get their attention :).  I originally sent
this email back at the beginning of February.

I would love to see an update as to the status of chan_sccp.  Also, I'm
very interest in contributing to the efforts of chan_sccp, so please, if
anyone from the dev team is reading this, please drop me a line.

-Chris

Original Post:
Just wondering,

I noticed on the chan_sccp site that a new release should have been
released on 20-Jan-2005.  Is there any news on the status of this
release?  As far as I can tell even the sourceforge CVS for chan_sccp
didn't change much around that time - or since.

-Chris