[Asterisk-Users] "No compatible codecs!" -- worked with 1.0.0, not 1.0.6 or CVS.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Tue Mar 1 13:53:15 MST 2005

Okay, I'm terribly confused.  If I build and run Asterisk with the 1.0.0
sources that I downloaded from Digium, my Polycom 300 works just fine.
If I build with either various CVS builds, or the 1.0.6 sources from
Digium, I get "No compatible codecs!".

WTF?

I'm using -the exact same- config files for both; I've tried
enabling/disabling ULAW, ALAW and G279 on the Soundpoint, to no avail.
Plug 1.0.0 back in -- works like a champ.

To say that I'm confused would be understating things rather severely.

Thanks much,

Ken D'Ambrosio