[Asterisk-Users] Park Craches asterisk

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Tue Mar 1 10:55:15 MST 2005

On 13:07, Tue 01 Mar 05, Damian Minkov wrote:
> I've just installed asterisk on a Debian Linux (apt-get it)
> Asterisk verion - Asterisk 1.0.5-BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC7e

Hi,

Did you apt-get that * version ?
Where is the deb for the bristuffed version?
I can only find 1.0.5, both on packages.debian.org and
www.apt-get.org.

Oh, OT, I have no idea. I know the 1.0.5 version in Debian
works great and I'm unable to reproduce that error here.
Running 8 SIP phones and 4 ISDN lines and tried calls all
ways and parking on all sides. No crashes or weird behavior
here.
Maybe it's a bug in the bristuffed patch.

Michiel