[Asterisk-biz] [Asterisk-Users] IAX2 web client that works withg723 / g729. We got One

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Tue Mar 1 10:32:32 MST 2005

Andres sounds as if this is Andres's own development. He mentioned IAX,
not IAX2. My guess is that he might have used one of the IAX GPL
Libraries and source trees, based on iaxClient and not libiax2. It is
possible that Andres is not aware of the GPL terms that he has to adhere
to, if he wants to commercialize this product.

The Source code for IAX Phone is available from Steven Sokol's Web site
and from a few other places. Some links are below.

http://www.sokol-associates.com/Body.asp?IncPage=IaxDownload.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/babarnazmi/iaxclient/iaxclientocx.htm

This is where the IAX Full source can be downloaded from:
Asterisk ActiveX Component
by Omar Carvajal <omar at carvajal.com>
Copyright (C) 2001-2002, Omar Carvajal

COMPILATION
These instructions are made for the Microsoft Visual C++ 6 compiler.

Add the following directories in the include path:
   gsm\inc
   gsm\src
   libiax\src		Make sure the miniphone.h file is in the
directory, this is available from the CVS version

After adding those directories to the path, go ahead and compile the
ActiveX from the Build->Build virt1800.ocx menu option.
I have also included a MS Visual Basic project to test the ActiveX,
available in the vbtest directory.

If you have any questions, comments or anything of the sort send me a
message at omar at carvajal.com or at miguelc55 on AOL instant messenger.

The Asterisk ActiveX is distributed under GNU General Public License.

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2002-August/003756.html

Seshu