[Asterisk-Users] SIP Client at outside and connect to an Asterisk Server sit behind NAT with SER

Stephen Liew stephen at revoltel.com
Tue Mar 1 09:35:08 MST 2005

Hi ,

I have setup SER and Asterisk on the samebox (behind a NAT) and try to
connect to SER from outside using Xlite.
But I got 405 error.

Here is my setup diagram.
                                                                        NAT
SIP Client ----- Internet ----(PPPoE ---Router ---SER+Asterisk)
                                              Same Network

Can anyone please highlight to me where went wrong?
I am using dynamic DNS for my SER + Asterisk and using a dynamic DNS
domain name for my SIP Client.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Stephen Liew