[Asterisk-Users] Some asterisk ser problems

Alex alexander_gav at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 07:00:48 MST 2005

I have some simple questions and i need your help guys.

I have ser server which working fine, between users.
I am trying to add some more features to the ser. Most important is the IVR.

I installed Asterisk and i am trying to register user in asterisk with no success.
Part of ser.cfg file where i am trying to redirect the call to the asterisk.
if (method == "INVITE") {
    if (uri =~ "sip:1[0-9]{4}@*"){
        log(1, "Forwarding to Asterisk\n");
        rewritehostport("xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx");
        t_relay();
        break;
    }
 }

inside sip.conf i have
register => sipphonenumber:password at siphostname/3333

error
chan_sip.c:6819 handle_response: Failed to authenticate on REGISTER to '<sip:sipphonenumber at siphostname>;tag=as12200854'

I need some help with configuring asterisk to work with ser.
Let's say i am calling from sip phone to number 12345 , i would like to enter into IVR system where i can configure which number to press, what kind of music to play etc.....

The main goal is to create IVR system for identical phone number for SIP users.

Thanks for any help.