[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 3000 Inbound Dialing Problem

dhananjay sarnaik d_sarnaik at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 05:34:33 MST 2005

Dear All

I’m facing wearied problem with Sipura 3000 and asterisk .

I’m trying to configure Asterisk with Sipura 3000 . I have configured asterisk with FSX port  which is working fine.

I want to configure Asterisk FXO port for my outgoing and incoming calls.

Once Sipura received call from outside it will deliver to Asterisk and asterisk will play IVR user dial any extension

Here is my configuration

sip.conf

[99]

type = friend

secret = 99

host = dynamic

insecure = very

context = pstn-in

dtmfmode = inband

nat = no

qualify = 1000

disallow = all

allow = ulaw

allow = alaw

allow = gsm

extension.conf

[pstn-in]

exten => 99,1,Answer()

exten => 99,2,Goto,pstn|s|1

[pstn]

include => test-set

exten => s,1,Answer()

exten => s,2,Background(ext-or-zero)

exten => s,3,Wait(2)

exten => 0,1,Answer()

exten => 0,2,Background(one-moment-please)

exten => 0,3,Dial(SIP/2210,10)

it is working for my outbound dialing but for incoming when user press extension call is not forwarded to the right extension. log of asterisk (/var/log/asterisk/full) shows incorrect DTMF values.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Dhananjay S

http://mail.yahoo.com