[Asterisk-Users] FATAL: Error inserting zaptel (/lib/modules/2.6.9-041214/misc/zaptel.ko): Invalid module format

Bastian Schern ml01 at in-bln.de
Tue Mar 1 04:07:31 MST 2005

Kristian Kielhofner schrieb:
> Bastian Schern wrote:
>     If you look back in the archives, you will see that many, many, many
> people have gotten tripped up on the "make linux26" issue.  Sorry to
> offend you.  Remember that your original post never mentioned key
> details that would help.  Speaking of the archives, perhaps you should
> do a search such as the following:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=invalid+module+format+site:lists.digium.com&hl=en&lr=&start=10&sa=N
>

>     Also try the standard stuff - CVS head, stable, etc.

Sorry, I described the problem with nearly no key details.

I had already searched in Google for this Problem but I found no Answer
there.

I'm using Asterisk, libpri and zaptel v1.0.6 on a SuSE Linux 9.1 with
Kernel 2.6.9. I had not installed this Kernel, it is the default kernel
on this dedicated server.

I had also tried to install a older version. Also no successs.
On my local machine with SuSE 9.0 and Kernel 2.4 I have no Problems with
v1.0.6.

It seems to be a problem with the Kernel on the dedicated server.
Does anybody has an idea how I can find out how to fix that problem.

Regards
	Bastian