[Asterisk-Users] in calling

Satchid satchid at telenet.be
Tue Mar 1 02:53:35 MST 2005

Dear Users,

Thank you all for a great Forum.

In the past with my analog PBX I had 6 separate telephones configured auto
pickup and they where connected to the meeting room's microphone. When we
had a meeting, it was then possible for 6 members simultaneously to call in
with a normal landline and be transferred to one of the phones. In this way
he could be part of the meeting.
Is it possible to configure that in the Asterisk?
And how would I go to do this?

Would this be possible with only one telephone in the house and 6 members to
be able to connect simultaneously? Or is there something in the * that can
do this?

All comments are welcome.

Willy