[Asterisk-Users] Advanced Conferencing optionswithout-of-treemodules?

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Tue Mar 1 00:47:45 MST 2005

A couple comments.  I'm not a programmer, my C is passable, but
my web development would have to grow by leaps and bounds to be
considered poor.

I pulled the Meetme2 from here:
http://www.areski.net/asterisk-meetme/about.php?s=0
The app needs a minor tweak to compile against 1.0.5.  I stumbled
down a false path or two, so the diff shows some lines being
deleted and re-added that are identical.

And CBMysql from here:
http://www.mithotech.com/asterisk/

CBMysql looks like it will compile out-of-tree, but it isn't
usable that way.  I copied conference.c into the apps directory
and renamed the file to app_cbmysql.  The changes to it are also
minor.  The extensions.conf entry is simple-
	Ex.	8700,1,CBMysql()
I think the date/time checking functions will need attention, but
Conference ID and passcodes work, as do the announcements.

I have a start on the web-page to add the ability to added a conference.
It has problems, but until I find a PHP expert or get very lucky, it
is the best I am going to come up with.

To save bandwidth for the list members who don't care, I've put
diff of apps/app_meetme2.c, apps/Makefile and what became
apps/app_cbmysql.c,
and my modifications to the MeetMe2 gui on
http://www.fitawi.com/Asterisk

Dan