[Asterisk-Users] New Setup with Analog Phone lines

Bryce Chidester bryce at rhinoequipment.com
Thu Jun 30 15:48:23 MST 2005

Well, I purposely didn't drop names due to what might be perceived as
conflict of interest, but I would have to recommend the Rhino Channel
Bank with a Digium T1 card. Aside from making the Rhino Channel Bank,
this exact configuration works great for us. I'll leave any further
selling to off-list e-mails, but definitely check us out.

Regards,
Bryce Chidester
Rhino Equipment Corp.
bryce at rhinoequipment.com        SIP: 305 at rhinoequipment.zapto.org
+1 (480) 940-1826 x305                IAX:
guest at rhinoequipment.zapto.org/305