[Asterisk-Users] New Setup with Analog Phone lines

Chris Gamble Chris.Gamble at cpbinc.com
Thu Jun 30 14:53:57 MST 2005

I am looking for hardware recommendations for a new asterisk setup. I want to connect 8 analog phone lines (I think the term used is POTS?), to an asterisk server similar to the way the Wildcard TDM400 with FXO cards would. However, The Asterisk server is rack-mount lacking the needed PCI ports, so I need something that is standalone. What is a good solution for this?

Thanks, and please forgive my uncertainty of terminoligy. I am very new to the VOIP / PBX worlds. I thought elves made the phone ring!