[Asterisk-Users] Quality of provider: VocTel

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Thu Jun 30 12:36:23 MST 2005

Wow, found the papers out at Broadband.  Even more shocking than
expected!!

Papers located at bottom of page here if anyone wants them:
http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/remark,13748234~mode=flat~days=999
9~start=20

I long wondered what the link between Brandon and Pamela was.
These guys are a regular little criminal clan with Pam playing the part
of "Ma" Barker....

Joop must have been the fast talking boyfriend?  He was a snake oil
salesman if ever there was one, that is for sure.

They should all be prosecuted for fraud but I doubt they will be...
They got several people for multi-thousand dollar pre-purchases.
Hopefully, those people are smart enough to file a complaint and get the
fraud charges rolling...  Here is hoping...

Cheers,
Wiley