[Asterisk-Users] GUI that supports virtual PBX's/users

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Thu Jun 30 10:12:43 MST 2005

Deon wrote:

>A friend of mine runs a small office building, 10-15 tenants. Each have
>their own company, their own thing, renting space from him. His main PBX
>is getting dated and his tenants are complaining. I was telling him about
>Asterisk but his main concern is he doesn't want to have to always be the
>one to add/remove extensions, or change the IVR hours or whatever.
>
>Does anybody know of a free or even a commercial (he's got money) GUI for
>Asterisk that will support multiple logins that have restricted access to
>Asterisk? Like Tenant A log's in, he can control his stuff specifically,
>extensions and such, can't do anything insane like restart the server or
>shutdown Asterisk.  Tenant B log's in and he can control his stuff
>specifically, etc.
>
>I looked at AMP but AMP is like an all or nothing deal, it has complete
>control of the config files, no way to section off users and contexts and
>such.  It's designed for a dedicated system to one person/company. Any
>commercial offerings or anything else?

Deon,

I have a product I'm working on that does exactly what your friend is
looking for, I'll send you an email directly with contact information.

It's basically a three level Web GUI, providing system management by the
owner (who assigns DID's and lower level management rights), Company
level management (who adds end users, routes did's / extensions, manages
IVR, conference configs, company speed dials, company blacklist, etc.)
and a User level including follow-me configuration, personal speed dial
and black/white lists.

-Chris