[Asterisk-Users] Failover question

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Thu Jun 30 10:10:18 MST 2005

What kind of phones are you using?  Most phones have a built in backup
proxy setting, or can use dns SRV records.  We've got two servers set
up, and when one dies, the phones are either already registered with the
backup server or register immediately when they notice the server isn't
responding anymore.

Aaron Daniel
Sam Houston State University
Sr. Voice Analyst