[Asterisk-Users] Developing an application in Asterisk.

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:13:18 MST 2005

Hi Bharat. I think that does not exists such a thing like an Asterisk
Dev App howto :p , so for now the best way to learn i think is check
out the apps/ directory on Asterisk Sources. Also check the app.h file
in includes/

in case you were wondering, i havent done any Asterisk App, just
modified a couple of thinks to app_voicemail to suite my needs.

May be you can get more help in asterisk-dev list

Best Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"