[Asterisk-Users] HELP HELP HELP NEEDED WITH ASTCC

Ade Agbero agberocms at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 07:35:15 MST 2005

See below for the console output when I apply astcc.patch

[root at asterisk1 agi-bin]# patch -p0 < astcc.patch
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file astcc.agi
[root at asterisk1 agi-bin]#

The problem still persists, card IN-USE after each call and no record generated in astcc cdr database.

Darren Wiebe <darren at aleph-com.net> wrote:
You only apply astcc.patch. Feedback can be given by signing up on
bugs.digium.com and commenting there on the patch. Could you please
provide the output from the console when you run astcc? The only reason
for it to be left marked in use is if the prog. is crashing. Other than
that it should always mark it finished.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net

Ade Agbero wrote:

> Thank you all so much for your responses.
>
> I would have responded sooner but for the time zone I am in.
>
> Do we apply all 3 patches:
>
> astcc.txt
> [^
> ]
> (1,839 bytes) /06-06-05 19:43/ [Delete
> ]
> astcc1.txt
> [^
> ]
> (1,918 bytes) /06-29-05 20:17/ [Delete
> ]
> astcc.patch
> [^
> ] (820
> bytes) /06-29-05 20:39/ [Delete
> ]
>

> or just astcc.patch.
>
> I have applied astcc.patch only, and my card becomes in-use after each
> call WITHOUT a record for the call in the ASTCC CDR database. Same
> problem, slightly worse actually because the card status remains
> IN-USE after each call.
>
> I reponded to your request to re-install asteriskathome-1.1 and I
> posted the result (see below):
>
> I have just installed Asterisk at Home version 1.1, I have made a number
> of successful calls, but the bill cost remains "0".
>
> I have kept everything simple:
>

> Pattern
> Comment
> Trunks
> Connect Fee
> Inc. Seconds
> Cost per additional minute
> 44.*
>
> TEST
> 0
> 0
> 100000
>
> 1.*
>
> TEST
> 0
> 0
> 100000
>

> Trunk Name
> Technology
> Peer/Trunk
> TEST
> SIP
> 213.45.62.117
>

> I also have all the relevant tables and columns in my database
> including the callstart column.
>
> How do we supply feedback to you on this bug other than these
>

> */Juan Luis Moyano /* wrote:
>
> Darren Wiebe wrote:
> > As I said I would, I have posted some screen shots and my astcc
> database
> > dump in the wiki. Please see:
> > http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=ASTCCGuide for
> links to the
> > info.
> >
> > Darren Wiebe
> > darren at aleph-com.net
>
> Darren, I'm very thankful you could take a look at the code and find
> that annoying bug that was turning us mad!! Also I see in the wiki
> pages
> you posted, that you've corrected the code in the cdrs table creation
> [...]

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: