[Asterisk-Users] Resolving groupcalls

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Thu Jun 30 02:15:53 MST 2005

Oops, sent that last one prematurely!

How about the accountcode setting?  You could get user information from
that, right?

Maybe you could send:

Asterisk -rx 'show channels'

..and when you get the data, you'd know which channels are up and alive
(full names).

You could then re-run the command with the channel information:

Asterisk -rx 'show channel SIP/201-ec69'

..you'd get a dump, with the end looking something like this:
  CDR Variables:
level 1: clid="Chris Office" <201>
level 1: src=201
level 1: dst=18009427433
level 1: dcontext=unlimited
level 1: channel=SIP/201-ec69
level 1: dstchannel=IAX2/provider-7
level 1: lastapp=Dial
level 1: lastdata=iax2/user at provider/2047622726
level 1: start=2005-06-30 02:10:35
level 1: answer=2005-06-30 02:10:38
level 1: end=2005-06-30 02:10:38
level 1: duration=0