[Asterisk-Users] hidecallerid on analog line

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 02:01:47 MST 2005

I have already read the referenced wiki and you are
right, Asterisk doesn't support the setcallerid or
hidecallerid . I am hoping to find some help like AGI
script or some hardware that can add this feature to
the analog line.
The callerid service is provided on the line, but the
teleco doesn't provide the private number and they
only provide ISDN lines for businesses.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+config+zapata.conf