[Asterisk-Users] hidecallerid on analog line

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 01:36:06 MST 2005

In the ISDN case, setcallerid or hidecallerid can be
configured and I am aware that  Asterisk doesn't
support that on analog line. My question is whethere
there is something like add-on script or hardware that
will do the job. The teleco company provide the
callerid service, but no private number service.