[Asterisk-Users] Resolving groupcalls

Martin Czarnowski m_cz at gmx.de
Thu Jun 30 00:57:36 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to write a tool, which shows me the state of the current
calls. For this purpose I'm reading from Pipe the Asterisk output and
parse it... asterisk -vr | mytool

However, the problem ist how to get the information about who got this
call in the group. The Zap channels are assigned dynamical. Only thing I
can see which channel is connect to the caller but not who is using the
channel.

I know there is the CDR output in Master.csv. But it shows me the same.
The other problem with CDR is, that it shows me the Info only after the
call is finished. That's why I'm trying to parse the asterisk output.

My extensions.conf looks like this..
GROUPCALL => Zap/g2/1200021&Zap/g2/1200022&Zap/g2/1200023
.
.
exten => s,1,Dial(${GROUPCALL})