[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk/SER/Call Manager

Dinesh dinesh at imcb.a-star.edu.sg
Wed Jun 29 22:01:13 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have Asterisk talking to my call manager 4.0 with SIP trunk as mentioned
in the wiki.  I also have SER talking to Asterisk.  I need the SER talking
to my Call manager.  The reason why CCM cannot talk to SER is because SER is
a on a public ip address, and CCM is on a private ip address.

The asterisk how ever has 2 nics, which talks to both and external.  Is it
possible to allow asterisk as a bridge between SER and call manager?  Any
thoughts on this would be great.

Regards,

Dinesh Birlasekaran
Network Engineer,
ComIT, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
61 Biopolis Drive, Singapore 138673
HP : 92962676 DID : 65869804 Fax : 67791117 Email :
dinesh at imcb.a-star.edu.sg
WWW: www.imcb.a-star.edu.sg

DISCLAIMER:
This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person as it may be an offence under the Official Secrets Act. Thank you.