[Asterisk-Users] X100P connected as extension to Panasonic 616 EASA-PHONE

Jamie Carl jamie.carl at achievecorp.com.au
Wed Jun 29 21:47:33 MST 2005

So what you're saying is, you can make inbound/outbound calls on
asterisk using an X100P connected to the PSTN.   Then you unplug the
X100P from the PSTN and plug it into a Panasonic 616 PABX and suddenly
nothing works?  Is that correct?

And this is a problem with asterisk because.............?

I think you'll find the Panasonic box needs some attention...

Jamie

Guillermo Salas M wrote:

>Hi all.
>
>I`ve installed a X100P on my box and is working well with incoming and
>outgoing calls as a trunk with one PTSN line.
>
>I want to connect the X100P to my Panasonic 616 EASA-PHONE as an
>internal extension to permit to users to make calls to SIP devices from
>analog phones, the problem is when I dial the ext number where the X100P
>is connected I get busy tone.
>
>What config I need to change to my asterisk files to permit the
>commented in the last paragraph?
>
>Best Regards,
>

>Guillermo.

Jamie Carl