[Asterisk-Users] HELP HELP HELP NEEDED WITH ASTCC

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Wed Jun 29 16:49:16 MST 2005

Okay, I have a few questions.

Several days ago I sent the following email: to the list.  I did hear
back on the no transfer and reinvite but I did not hear anything on the
reinstall of asterisk.  That is my suggestion.

Do you have the notransfer and reinvite lines set properly?  I had this
same problem with ASTCC but found that if I removed asterisk including
the source and did a clean reinstall it worked suddenly.

I do apologize for not posting my sql tables.  A dump of a working
database and screen shots will be going up tonight.  I will post the
location as soon as I get it up.  I'm not sure that the problem is
entirely in ASTCC.  As I mentioned, it cleared right up when we upgraded
our copy of Asterisk.  Also, if you are using the local trunk it may
give problems.  I believe this has been fixed in cvs but a search of the
mailing list would bring up info on that.  I'm probably getting a little
too upset right now but....  A week ago, I posted a request on this
mailing list for a few individuals to review the rating method used in
ASTCC.  I believe one user responded.  I had the bugs/patches marked
closed on the bugtracker as there was obviously not enough interest to
pursue the issue.  Do I make sense? :-)

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net