[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Lucent TNT echo

Jeremiah Millay jeremiah at rockriver.net
Wed Jun 29 09:56:47 MST 2005

The Lucent has fairly new cards in it. We just had firmware upgraded to 11.0.2 I believe. I'm thinking it is a configuration issue either in asterisk or the lucent. Just wondering if anyone is running SIP between asterisk and a Lucent TNT successfully without any echo or problems of that nature.
Thanks,
Jeremiah