[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC not billing

Ade Agbero agberocms at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 09:25:22 MST 2005

How does Asterisk calculate "BILLCOST",  it appears the program for calculating BILLCOST may be wrong. Where can I locate the program\file.

Juan Luis Moyano <juanmoyano at southecon.com.ar> wrote:Has anyone noticed that the primary key in the cdrs table is cardnum? so
it won't record more than the first call made by different cards.
Perhaps I'm not understanding the purpose of de cdrs table. Maybe one
solution is to add an auto_increment uniqueid field like in the
asteriskcdrdb cdr table. Can anyone point me in the right direction on
this one?

--
Juan Luis Moyano
juanmoyano at southecon.com.ar