[Asterisk-Users] Problem with Connecting PBX to Asterisk

Karthik Natarajan karthik at infoprocorp.com
Wed Jun 29 08:56:25 MST 2005

I have tried increasing it to about verbosity level 11. Even then no sign of
digits coming in. My telrad technician also came in and checked everything
and certified the telrad is sending the digits as he switched cable on the
T1 card with another card (connected to Telco) and showed that the dialing
out worked fine on the same card with the same settings. To give you an
idea, we use 99 to pick up trunk from telco and dialout to pstn on telrad,
and asterisk is configured to be picked up by dialing 88. so when we
switched the cables we were able to make calls by dialing 88 validating that
the card was configured fine and the digits are being sent out. Any thoughts
do you think there could be something trivial that I have missed in the
configuration on the asterisk side to let asterisk know that this T1 span
can dial out (works) and also receive calls (does not work) ?