[Asterisk-Users] Teliax Problems

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Wed Jun 29 08:15:10 MST 2005

 From email I just rec'd from Teliax:
Wed. 6/29/05 3am-6am Service Outage on voip-co1

'This morning starting at approximately 3am we experienced an unexpected
outage on proxy voip-co1. The outage was the result of a thread collision
between the proxy and it\\\'s database cluster. During this time
subscribers registered to voip-co1 would not have been able to make or
receive calls. Due to the passive nature of the problem the redundant
system did not take over until approximately 6am. Steps have been taken to
insure that in the event of a future problem the backup will immediately
begin to handle all calls.'