[Asterisk-Users] timeout on incoming PRI call

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Wed Jun 29 07:42:30 MST 2005

I am not sure about E1 but it _should_ be the same. The Dialed Number is usually transferred in 'a whole block' as the Telco passing the call to you has already routed that call to you.  What type of switch are you connected to??  Could your switch be expecting a ACK of some sort from *?? Have you turned on debugging? (pri debug span 1).