[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Cisco CallManager Integration

Greg Oliver goliver at cistera.com
Wed Jun 29 07:24:00 MST 2005

http://www.gnugk.org/compiling-gnugk.html

Also, the reqs for the included 323 channel and gnugk differ on
versions.  I have unreliably gotten them both to run on the same box
with 100% reliability.  Outbound calls transcoded from SIP -> 323 ->
Gnugk -> CCM -> MGCP -> PRI get dropped from DRQ after 2-4 seconds..

The README in the included channels/h323/README file will give you
versions for openh323 and owlib that do not match any known working
gnugk combo.  Plus some applied patches from Janus.

There is the new ooh323 channel driver out too (look on voip-info.org
for info).  I have not tried it as of yet, but it does not require
openh323 and pwlib..  That combo and gnugk on same box may work well??
It is relatively new though.

-Greg