[Asterisk-Users] Linksys WRT54GP2-NA settings for performanceandlow bandwidth?

Marcel van Kaam, Fonetica marcel at fonetica.be
Tue Jun 28 23:28:16 MST 2005

You can set, in the linksys, the codec G729 for your line. In the Linksys
also set only to use that codec. This can be done at the admin page of the
line you use in the linksys. Also do that in the asterisk for your device.
First buy the license from Digium.

Then you will use less bandwidth and have a better sound upstream.

Marcel