[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-Dev] ClueCon, Vote?

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Tue Jun 28 20:49:02 MST 2005

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Brian West wrote:

> Ok I have to get a vote of all the people that are going to come to
> Cluecon so we order the beer keg's for the developers board room.
>
> Anyone have any preference? (if you haven't registered for ClueCon
> now is the time to register!)
>
> Choices... choices... choices... I want Red Bull on tap!

I would suggest that you investigate Great Lakes Brewing
(http://www.greatlakesbrewing.com), specifically their Dortmunder Gold. It
is the only beer that I drink when given the choice. A second, cheaper
option is Killians (AKA Coors).

Dortmunder Gold Lager

ABV:  5.8%
ABW:  4.3%
IBU:  30

TYPE/STYLE
Dortmunder: During the mid-19th century, seven breweries within the city
of Dortmund, Germany began brewing beers in the same manner, resulting in
what has come to be known as the "Dortmunder" style.

FOOD COMPLEMENTS
Because neither malt nor hops dominate this beer, it complements most
foods, especially salads, fish and chicken.

BRAND NAME
The name of our flagship beer reflects the unprecedented accolades and
recognition it has earned in major worldwide beer tasting competitions.

AWARDS
Silver Medal, 2004 World Beer Championships

Gold Medal, 2002 World Beer Championships

Gold Medal, 2001 World Beer Championships

Gold Medal, 2000 World Beer Championships

Gold Medal, 1999 World Beer Championships

Gold Medal, 1998 World Beer Championships

World Champion, Gold Medal, 1997 World Beer Championships

World Champion, Gold Medal, 1996 World Beer Championships

World Champion, Gold Medal, 1995 World Beer Championships

World Champion, Gold Medal, 1994 World Beer Championships

Gold Medal, 1990 Great American Beer Festival

                             KP-216-121-ST