[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe application in Asterisk V1.07

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 16:55:57 MST 2005

the line 187 of app_meetme.c of the CVS version says:

#define CONFFLAG_INTROUSER (1 << 14)    /* If set, user will be ask
record name on entry of conference */

in Asterisk 1.0.7 from the sources that Debian download, this flag
does not exists, actually there are many others differences in the
sources, this is just one of them. So, yoy have to use CVS also, or
ask your friend to use 1.0.7 if you want to behave the same way.
Other option is hack the code :p but i guess is not fully recommended.

Best Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"