[Asterisk-Users] HowTo start DIAL by a sillent training as Wfor modems

f6hqz-m at wanadoo.fr f6hqz-m at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 28 12:28:50 MST 2005

Hello the list, hello Doug,

Thank you, but I don't see any correct reply in this page.
I want to have a "silent header" of 1 or 2 seconds between to pick up the
line and before to start to sned the DTMF numbering, because my RTC provider
doesn't give the prompt tone or listen the DTMF before this time.
If I place a "normal" call, it fails, because the first tones of my Asterisk
numbering sequence are missed.

If any idea...

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,