[Asterisk-Users] VoipJet TOS (was Teliax and also LiveVoip)

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Tue Jun 28 12:02:02 MST 2005

One would assume they have better things to do as they are quite busy.
I think this is just a proactive measure meaning they say you cannot do
it upfront so that in the event of a problem, it was predeclared.  As to
the rest of the TOS, I could be wrong but I got the impression that the
owner of VoipJet speaks English as a second language due to some email
exchanges.  If that is the case, the TOS issue can just be one of
cultural and language variation.  I could be totally wrong though...

Regardless, one can assume that the ability to listen to calls is there.
It just could not possibly be worth anyone's time to do so.

Unless you have nuclear secrets or something I would not worry about
listeners...

Cheers,
Wiley