[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe application in Asterisk V1.07

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:21:07 MST 2005

i think that the thing that really matters here is wich version of
Asterisk are you using exactly. I dont know wich version the latest
debian package is using, and i dont know wich version from CVS your
friend has compiled.

Also, its needed to show the extensions.conf configuration of your
friend. Specially the options passed to meetme

best regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"