[Asterisk-Users] DID in Western Canada

Paul Fielding paul at fielding.ca
Tue Jun 28 10:00:55 MST 2005

I tried a Calgary DID with Link2Voip, but they never did get it working
correctly.   My primary complaint with their customer service is that it was
basically non-existant.   It took 2 weeks before a service guy even
responded to my problem, we fired a few emails back and forth, and then I
never, ever, heard from them again.

I ended up just giving up and cancelling my DID.  It wasn't worth the
hassle....

Paul